25 October 2018

Speaking


Some people enjoy spending their free time alone in activities such as reading, thinking, or writing. Others enjoy spending their free time in shared activities with other people. Which do you prefer and why?

Try to speak about it for at least 40 seconds.

Some people enjoy spending their time alone, and some prefer to go somewhere with other people. I don't really prefer any of them, because it depends on my mood. For example when the weather is sunny and i'm in a good mood i like to spend my time with my friends. We go for a walk, to some cafes, or cinema. Also i love going to some long trips, we go to many places, play games, and spend a great time there.
Out of school i'm not so sociable. I'm kinda introvert at home. So when the weather is cold and rainy, i like to stay home alone. My family is very big, and i dont like spending time with them so much, so i try to find a place where i can be alone. I go to my room with my dog, and just stay there. I like to play the piano or guitar, and sing my favorite songs, and my dog likes listening to them. So we enjoy our time with music and games.

No comments:

Post a Comment