27 February 2019

Speaking topic


What kind of friend is better - one who is very similar to you or one who is very different? Which kind of friend do you prefer and why? Include details and examples in your explanation.

Friendship is one of the most important things in our life. You can have a loving family, but you’ll feel lonely if you don’t have friends. In my opinion, both kinds of friends are good. Most people prefer to have friends that are similar to themselves and think like them, so they have many things in common. Of course, I like that too, but I don't choose friends like that. Someone can think like me, and be similar to me, but he can have that kind of character that I don't like or don't agree with. So for me it doesn't matter, is someone similar to me or not, I should like the character, personality of that person, and then become friends with him or her.
My friends are similar to me, but they're also very different. They have different taste in music, fashion, food and in many things else. However we're very similar, we think like each other and still have many things in common. Even though we're different, w can understand each other and help anytime.
In my opinion its cool that your friends are similar to you, but not too much. When someone is similar to you too much, agrees with you every time, thinks like you and has the same taste in everything is really annoying. It seems like that person is your copy or clone and you might feel uncomfortable with it. It always has to be another opinion if you're deciding something, you must think from other side too, and the person who is very much like you can't help you in that kind of situation. So for me the best kind of friend is the one, that is similar to you, but at the same time is very different.

No comments:

Post a Comment